What is WISH?
The World Innovation Summit for Health (WISH) is a global healthcare community dedicated to capturing and disseminating the best evidence-based ideas and practices.
WISH is aligned with the mission and vision of Qatar Foundation and Qatar National Vision 2030, while serving to highlight Qatar’s growing role as an emerging center for healthcare innovation.
What are the goals of WISH?
- To address the challenges of delivering healthcare equitably and affordably.
- To collaborate at the leadership level between governments, industry, civil society, non-profits and academia with a focus on emerging countries.
- To create a sustainable forum for international impact on policy.
- To promote and reward innovation.
- To focus on effective and efficient ways of managing healthcare and healthcare resources.
- To develop and present health case studies in policies from different countries.
How can I request more information?
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org